Ground Station Competition
DEADLINE - 10 AUGUST, 2020
GROUND STATION COMPETITION
GROUND STATION COMPETITION - competition guidelines
CAT - 1: Weather Satellite images (NOAA/METEOR)
CAT - 2: CubeSat Telemetry
1. Drawings with dimensions (hand drawings are not acceptable);
2. List of materials required to build the Ground Station (Antenna, Receiver);
3. Photographs of the installed Ground Station and Antenna;
4. Collected data;
5. The entry category you’ve chosen for your design, your name, postal address, and e-mail address.
Note: Only one entry per individual or team will be accepted.
All the content must be submited to email@example.com.
In the subject line, add your call sign (if any) and the word "CONTACT2020".
When using e-mail, the total sizes of all attached files must not exceed 1 GB. Please use Google Drive folder link as attatchments. Do not send compressed Zip files, as these will be rejected.
All entries will be reviewed, and the most promising entries based on quality of image, TLE etc. will be evaluated by eminent scientists from ISRO, WCRC, IARU. Winners will be chosen based on categories and performance as predicted by the Judges, as well as durability, as well as the number and quality of data collected.
TAKEAWAYS AND PRIZES
1. All participants will become part of the Intercontinental Aerospace Command (ICAS Command).
2. First-place winners, individuals or teams, in each category will be published on the WCRC website and will go directly to the World Finals of the regular World CanSat/Rocketry Championship without the need to participate in a Continental CanSat/Rocketry Competition.
3. TSC Credits - 115€
4. GeekSpace Labs - 86€
Disclaimer: By participating in the competition, you are verifying that you are: 1) or the owner and producer of the designand that no third-party ownership rights or patents apply to your design. (excl. SDR’s) and 2) or you have permission to use existing equipment owned by the radio club, etc.